ABC Detox Bath Salts
Solar-evaporated Pacific sea salt, mustard seed, and kaolin clay plunge into pores to purify and restore an overworked body. If you're supporting an internal detox or want to boost your system, these salts are a perfect addition. A clarifying, superior soak.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Bathing is an age-old ritual that calms, soothes, centers, relaxes, and gives us a moment to be whisked away. Bringing ritual into our daily life is a powerful way to stop, reassess, and redefine. The fast-paced modern lifestyle has made time to ourselves and for letting go a luxury. At Sumbody, we believe self-care is not a luxury but a necessity. We want to support you in this process of self-care by providing superior soaks that enable and entice you to "take a break". Have a timeout with Sumbody and come back refreshed, restored, repowered, and renewed.
- Solar-evaporated Pacific sea salt helps to cleanse, balance oil production, and combat bacteria.
- Kaolin clay is gentle and good for all skin types, including sensitive skin; naturally absorbent and soaks up excess oils, and pulls impurities from pores without causing irritation or redness.
- Kelp assists in expelling toxins more quickly.
- Mustard heats you up and get things moving, and contains alpha- linolenic acid which is critical for maintaining healthy skin and helps your skin look firm and tight.
- Purified, detoxified skin
- Restored and centered self
- Happier, healthier you
- More energized and refreshed
- Sodium Chloride (solar-evaporated Pacific sea salt)
- Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Kaolinite (kaolin clay)
- Brassica alba (mustard) seed powder;
- Deep sea mud
- Spirulina platensis (blue-green algae) extracts of: Trifolium pratense (red clover), Arctium (Burdock root), Tabebuia impetiginosa (pau d’arco), Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), Avena sativa (oatstraw), Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp); extracted in Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil; sum essential oil blend.
Mix 4-5 tablespoons salt into your bath water.
Use in the bath or shower on clean skin. Gently rub scrub from the neck down and rinse with warm water.
Not recommended for face; keep out of eyes.
For external use only.